Ah, free/unlimited internet

It's been too long.

Alright, I figured out that you can send texts to my phone for free via... asus a6000 keyboard... no wait, I had the wrong thing loaded into ctrl+v

http://www.cbfsms.com/ (Be sure and uncheck the two boxes before the one that is mandatory to check)

There it is. Just put in my number (7748697296) after the 44 that automatically shows up. I'd like to hear from you.

Today, the biking wasn't so bad, but I didn't eat a lot so that didn't help. It was slow going so I called Robin, my couch surfing host, and told him I would be a little last. He offered to pick me up so I said sure! However, after I got off the phone with him I had more hope that I could make the haul to his place. Long story short... I went ahead, but was thwarted by a flat tyre.

My gracious couch surfing host fed me pasta and bread to fill that food/carb hole. It was just enough.

I've been relaxing at his house that he is about to move out of while he and friends watch a DVD at someone else's house. I feel a little bad about not participating, but I have to remember that I am an introvert at heart and need a little alone times.

Tomorrow we are headed to the Giant's Causeway, which is the big geological to do here in NI. I'm looking forward to it cause I like stuff like that, but Charlotte has prepared me if it's a let down/karma police.

I'll let you know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whew

Already

Tired